[Coco] DriveWire 4 - NitrOS-9 Floppy *BOOTSTRAP!*

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 29 20:08:41 EDT 2013

Yea but it was a 'trick' to get into NitrOS-9/DriveWire 4 without the ROM.
When I first got a hold of that .DSK image I was trying to make a floppy out
of it and DOS into it, which wouldn't work.  You told me it was made for
far... not anymore.  Perhaps such a "bootstrap" disk would be of use on the
DriveWire 4 downloads page?  Just in case someone wanted to bypass the need
for a ROM and just boot-up NitrOS-9 with DriveWire4 support directly, which
apparently you can't do with any of the .DKS images that are there
currently.