[Coco] DriveWire 4 - NitrOS-9 Floppy *BOOTSTRAP!*

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 29 19:35:31 EDT 2013

Ok, someone told me this couldn't be done.  Perhaps they didn't understand
what I was referring to..

*	I wanted to be able to turn on my CoCo WITHOUT a DriveWire ROM, type
DOS and it 'BOOTSTRAP' into NitrOS-9 on the DriveWire 4 server.

I've managed to create a real Floppy that does just that.  DriveWire ROM not
required!  Essientially it is a DriveWire 4 NitrOS-9 floppy that starts the
bootup sequence from the real disk but somewhere along the way it 'switches'
to the /DD image housed on the DriveWire 4 server and seamlessly continues.
:-)