[Coco] 2764 EPROM vs 2864 EEPROM

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Sep 29 00:23:12 EDT 2013

On Sunday 29 September 2013 00:11:25 Greg Law did opine:

Now that worked, but the file links are all #403.  I will order the big
Willem kit if and when a good CC arrives, which if it isn't in the mail
Monday, will cause this bank to lose a 30 large account.  They switched
from VISA to MC about 2 years back, I gave them hell about it the time and
MC, now part of BoA, has never been anything but an excedrin headache since
I first tangled with BoA in '79 & MC in the 90's.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

BOFH excuse #65:

system needs to be rebooted