[Coco] Drivewire 4: nos96809l1v030209coco2_dw3.dsk format??

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Sep 28 14:05:36 EDT 2013

Chad... we get a lot solved this way. You should see the stuff we've accomplished. Our "onlist" argumants are just the tip of the iceberg.

You must understand, I really do appreciate Aaron's work and and have the utmost respect for what he has done. I use dw4 EXCLUSIVELY on all Cocos and emulators I run.
 I have worked closely with Aaron on several of my projects as they involve some of the more "inner workings" of dw4 and we argued the whole time.... and then produced software :-)
We are just both strongly opinionated and will argue our beliefs till we're blue in the face, then agree on something totally out of left field and carry on. (once in a GREAT while... we'll admit we're wrong)
Without Aaron's work, my work would be pointless to say the least.

I would hope that Aaron does take my arguments with the grain of salt that I serve them with or I don't think he'd be so ready to give me the info and help that he has in the past... and hopefully in the future... after one of our rounds of "opinions".

Some is tounge in cheek... some is lip being bitten and some is just :-P

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com