[Coco] *SOLVED* Drivewire 4: nos96809l1v030209coco2_dw3.dsk format??

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 28 12:41:50 EDT 2013

Ok, I should have realized this before, but oh well...  The Disk image was
based on "DW3" and I've been loading DW4 ROM's
When I load the DW4 ROM it triggers the DW4 server into 230k "Turbo mode".
Subsequent loading of the DW3 NitrOS-9 causes it to fail I think because
it's switching back to DW3 56k rate and the server is still in 230k Turbo
mode.

* Disabling HDBDOS Translation had no effect.

So I started over...

SO I guess there is now DW4 variant of these images to allow Turbo Mode?  :(