[Coco] Drivewire 4: nos96809l1v030209coco2_dw3.dsk format??

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 12:31:47 EDT 2013

Make sure you don't have HDBDOS translation turned on.
Other than that, check for errors in the server log, they may reveal something.
Another possibility is that coco2 builds were broken when I generated
the disks I provide, and they are still broken today.
Yet another is there is something not happy with your system.. cable
too long, serial port funky, RAM not ramming properly... ?