[Coco] APL

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Fri Sep 27 17:25:02 EDT 2013

APL/S was the only available programming language for the VideoBrain Family
Computer. It's one of the hardest items to find for that system. The only
version of APL I have is for the Commodore SuperPET. I never realized it
was popular enough to make it to several other platforms. Was there ever a
PILOT for the CoCo?

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and