[Coco] Blank PCB for EPROM-Based Cartridge

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Fri Sep 27 11:03:53 EDT 2013

Well, I just ordered my prototype batch. Files are here:

  https://github.com/NF6X/CoCoEPROMpak

Or as a zip file:

  https://github.com/NF6X/CoCoEPROMpak/archive/1.0.zip

I'll report back whether it works or not. If it works right and has no mechanical issues (i.e., it fits in a Program Pak housing correctly), then I'll make it orderable over on the OSHpark page. Remember, they would be providing bare boards with no components or sockets, and I would not be involved in the ordering at all. I'm paying $18.45 for my batch of 3 boards, and I decided to pay an extra $5 for priority mail shipping because I'm impatient.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/