[Coco] toolshed

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Fri Sep 27 10:46:54 EDT 2013

You can also do it this way too:
os9 copy -l test.txt work.dsk,

The comma is required on the very end of the disk image filename to get it
to treat the file as a disk image rather than a file.  A little odd to get
use to as when formatting/creating a disk image a comma is not needed. One
of those things where context changes depending on the os9 command you are
using.