[Coco] 80 column WP on coco3/level2

billg999 at cs.uofs.edu billg999 at cs.uofs.edu
Fri Sep 27 07:59:52 EDT 2013

> On Thu, 26 Sep 2013, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:
>
>> You asked now you have it:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWM-g9CPwak
>>
>> Runs pretty fast on coco3. I would say even faster than GIME windows :)
>
> Just to be sure I understand what I'm looking at, that's the output from a
> WordPak 80-column cartridge?  I have one, but output is composite video on
> an RCA jack.  Is that what you are using, or did you interface to a more
> modern interface?
>
> It's getting increasingly difficult to find monitors with composite
> inputs.

What?  Every LCD Monitor I have with AV connectors takes
composite video.  As do both my big honkin' TV sets.  And
composite to just about anything adapters are readily available
as they are used all the time in the commercial video game racket.
(and probably a lot of those new-fangled slot machine thingies
my wife likes so much!!)

bill