[Coco] DriveWire is just a hobby (Was: DW4 on MAc & Linux)

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Fri Sep 27 07:56:12 EDT 2013

In a message dated 9/26/2013 9:39:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gheskett at wdtv.com writes:

>Maybe, but with your eyesight also a concern, Roys adaptor, driving a  $20
>yard sale LCD monitor, will be at least 4x sharper.  I have  seen many a
>tandy sourced monitor, and have yet to see one that didn't  make an 80
>column screen so blurry from loss of bandwidth that it was at  best,
>unpleasant to use.  Besides that, the lcd monitor weighs 40  lbs less than

And let me say if you are in need and low on disposable income  we can
negotiate for a better price.    I currently charge $132 for  a board level
unit.   I no longer do enclosures because of the high  demand.   I would
never get to all who want one if I did.   But if
you are in a tight spot I could come down in price and take a loss  for
a dedicated Coco3 user.

Roy