[Coco] DriveWire is just a hobby (Was: DW4 on MAc & Linux)

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Thu Sep 26 23:04:26 EDT 2013

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 9:54 PM, Bill Pierce <ooogalapasooo at aol.com> wrote:

> Thanks Dave, list updated
> It's amazing how AOL mail mangled that nice formated list I made.

Bill no problem.  The code was added to the HDBDOS dwread.asm and
dwwrite.asm to add the use of DW protocol over the J&M's parallel port with
the demo board I link a few months ago. Just haven't had time to release a
schem to show how to hook that demo board to the parallel port.  Though I
think the pinouts speak for themselves, but you never want to assume
anything :D