[Coco] Aaron's sense of humor??

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Sep 26 21:55:02 EDT 2013

On Thursday 26 September 2013 21:51:40 Aaron Wolfe did opine:

> Its "arise, chicken!"
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LxITlJplhw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
>
> Funny to me at least :-) the master thread in dw4 periodically checks
> the health of all instances and reanimates zombie chickens as
> necessary.
>
> I always thought the "About..." dialog in DW4 is fairly hilarious too,
> but never hear any comments, so maybe my sense of humor is skewed.

Just a tad, in a pleasant sort of way.  I hadn't looked at it in quite a
while and was surprised to see my name in the credits this time, thank you
Aaron.

Really, I think the use of multiple screens from crashed coco's as the
credits background is a very creative, and apropos use.