[Coco] DriveWire is just a hobby (Was: DW4 on MAc & Linux)

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Sep 26 21:39:36 EDT 2013

On Thursday 26 September 2013 21:29:05 Al Hartman did opine:

Maybe, but with your eyesight also a concern, Roys adaptor, driving a $20
yard sale LCD monitor, will be at least 4x sharper.  I have seen many a
tandy sourced monitor, and have yet to see one that didn't make an 80
column screen so blurry from loss of bandwidth that it was at best,
unpleasant to use.  Besides that, the lcd monitor weighs 40 lbs less than
one of the old tube monsters.