[Coco] Blank PCB for EPROM-Based Cartridge

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Thu Sep 26 20:49:35 EDT 2013

That looks just about how I would do it.  I would probably not bother
supporting the 2732 though and just have 1 socket for the EPROM.  You might
consider another jumper or two to support 4k, 8k and 16k banks.  There were
a very few CoCo ROM pack games larger than 16k, but they used fancy bank
switching modes that might be hard to reproduce.

Bruce W. KV4OE