[Coco] DriveWire is just a hobby (Was: DW4 on MAc & Linux)

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Thu Sep 26 20:45:08 EDT 2013

Art released it to the Community.

I bought it WAY back when, as Spectrum Projects and Zebra Systems both were
ADOS dealers.

Bill has it in the Coco Archive, as well as the manuals.

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Disks/Operating%20Systems/ADOS-3/
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Operating%20Systems/

Also

ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/SOFTWARE/OS/ADOS/
ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/SOFTWARE/OS/ADOS-3.zip

I only see ADOS 3 posted, though the ADOS manual is there. If Art doesn't
have it, I'll send Bill an image of my ADOS disk when I find the box that
has it.

ADOS 3 will work on a Coco 1 or 2, but ADOS is really better for those
systems.

-[ Al ]-