[Coco] DriveWire is just a hobby (Was: DW4 on MAc & Linux)

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Thu Sep 26 20:05:30 EDT 2013

Not currently using ADOS because I can't find my ADOS equipped Controller.
It's here somewhere... (that's been my catch phrase of late.)

It makes no sense to load ADOS, and then immediately load HDB-DOS over it.
My plan is to put HDB-DOS on a second ROM in my J&M Controller and only use
it when needed. I just like ADOS that much more.

But thanks! I forgot about that command.

I just found my original ADOS manual! Pretty neat that I still had it.

-[ Al ]-