[Coco] DriveWire is just a hobby

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Sep 26 20:01:58 EDT 2013

Aaron... what's this list without a good argument?
It's what keeps us on out toes and gets things done.
Out of all this may come good things yet, just keep your fingers crossed :-)
Hell, all I wanted to know was the names of the dw files to run on Mac and Linux.... and it came all the way to this thread.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com