[Coco] Blank PCB for EPROM-Based Cartridge

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Thu Sep 26 14:28:13 EDT 2013

This is most excellent!!!

This is exactly how projects like the NV8EM and the XT-IDE board are done.

I hope we can add more projects to the list, like a disk controller (a guy
in Spain makes a Disk Controller for the Dragon - I gotta get one for my
Dragon!), an 80 Column Card (as is being discussed in another thread), maybe
some kind of sound card (using a SID chip, or just compatible with the
Orch-90?).

When I worked at Zebra Systems, we made all sorts of neat, inexpensive
things for the Timex Computers. That was fun!

-[ Al ]-