[Coco] DriveWire is just a hobby (Was: DW4 on MAc & Linux)

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Thu Sep 26 14:05:30 EDT 2013

On Sep 26, 2013, at 08:58 , Aaron Wolfe <aawolfe at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not going to assume responsibility for fulfilling anyone's
> definition of how things should be, I'm simply sharing the results of
> the hundreds of hours I've put into this project.  If that is not
> enough to satisfy someone, so be it.
>
> If you feel DriveWire is not a "good job" because the documentation
> doesn't meet your standards, by all means jump in and make the
> documentation as you'd like it.  Take what we have and improve it to
> be a "good job" in your view.  That is what open source is about.

Aaron, I agree with you 100% on this matter. Releasing an open project for free is a gift to the world, and it does not include any obligation to continue providing free support after the fact. Thank you for your contributions to the community, and please be aware that at least some of us understand the mindset of open source.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/