[Coco] Blank PCB for EPROM-Based Cartridge

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Thu Sep 26 11:00:47 EDT 2013

Al / All,

All I have to do is lay the board out. Rest was done is less than a couple of hours. Software drivers are backwards compatible with the SuperIDE.

I just need a time slot of time so not to make a mistake. So much detail in layout....About a 10second route when I am ready to go... :)

I take no offense to anyone's idea or product they bring to market. Heck I know many people that support everyone's efforts, buying one from one vendor, another from another.

The group is growing here and the CoCo interest in general is growing as well.

Long live the CoCo and their supporters!!!!!!!

Regards,

Mark
http://www.cloud9tech.com