[Coco] DW4 on MAc & Linux

billg999 at cs.uofs.edu billg999 at cs.uofs.edu
Thu Sep 26 10:36:52 EDT 2013

This question may be answered by the documentation but I really
haven't had a chance to get into it yet and I am curious.  Maybe
if I don't have yet another funeral to attend this weekend :-( I
will finally get a DriveWire server set up.

But, here is the question.  I understand that there can be DW
connections over IP links, particularly for use with emulators.
Is it likely that this feature could be used to connect the DW
Server to serial ports on a terminal server?  Can a single DW
Server support simultaneous connections from multiple COCO's if
it has multiple serial ports?  Can anyone see where I am going
with this?  :-)  All my COCO's tied together through one DW server.
What a trip!!!

bill