[Coco] DW4 on MAc & Linux

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 08:48:25 EDT 2013

Sorry, it's the only link I have.  Works here on everything I have to
test with (Chrome and IE on Win8, Firefox on Debian, Android browser).
Have you tried copy and pasting it into your browser instead of
clicking in your mail client?  Some mail clients like to mangle URLs.

Anybody else having trouble with SourceForge links?