[Coco] Drivewire on Windows Vista?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 14:42:57 EDT 2013

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 2:24 PM, Al Hartman <alhartman6 at optonline.net> wrote:
> I want to copy individual fuiles, not disk images. I know how to use the
> disk images and copy to/from floppies.
>
> I have files on my PC that are not in disk images that I want to copy to the
> Coco.
>
> -[ Al ]-

DriveWire provides facilities for this in OS9 but I suspect you want
to use BASIC.  For BASIC, you will need to put your files into a .dsk
with an external tool.

To manipulate DECB disk images, you can use Luis' CoCoDSKTool from
http://www.cococoding.com/cocodskutil/

Or you can use the Toolshed, or you can use the imgview (i think that
is the name) utility from MESS.