[Coco] Glenside IDE board requests

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 23 23:55:58 EDT 2013

If you have requested an IDE Board.
Would you send me your information in a private message?

Include Name, Address, Zip Code, etc. number of boards.
Then I can figure the shipping. I have a few boards ready to go.
I'll have to check others for operation. I don't know for certain which
one are bad.
I'll work to have this shipped to you as soon as I can.

If you want the connectors put on the boards let me know one or two.
I'll solder them in for a small fee. You decide the amount.

--

  Brian Goers     Vice President of Special Events
                     http://glensideccc.com/newindex.shtml

              The 23nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!

     Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard           April 26 & 27, 2014
     645 West North Avenue                 Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
     Lombard, IL 60148                 Socialize - 8 pm to 10 pm or beyond
     1-630-629-1500                       Sunday 10 am to 3 pm or beyond