[Coco] An HDBDOS DW4 poll

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 23:43:58 EDT 2013

I think it would take something like a RS-DOS emulator that runs under OS-9
to make it so you could ROM OS-9 and not boot from floppy, then emulate
RS-DOS/BASIC in a window. It might also require something like cocoboot to
build a ROM image that could provide a more efficient loading system for
the OS.

Wayne