[Coco] Drivewire on Windows Vista?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 19:22:40 EDT 2013

DW4 will run on anything that has a fairly modern JVM.  This includes
all versions of Windows from XP to 8.  It can work on even older
versions, down to Windows 95, but the current build does not.  It also
works fine on most any Linux (including the raspberry Pi and other
tiny ARM based PCs) and most Macs.

If anyone wonders about a particular machine, the easiest way to tell
will be to find out if that machine has a JVM of at least version 1.5
available.  Currently DW4 requires 1.6, but I think I can bring it
back to 1.5 in the next version.