[Coco] So, how do I make Drivewire go?

Retro Canada retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 17:56:03 EDT 2013

even deleting the folder and reinstalling the problem persists.

i have a version C in another folder and this one works fine with no sudo.

On 2013-09-23, at 5:38 PM, Tormod Volden <lists.tormod at gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 10:43 PM, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:
> BTW Aaron, I updated to the last version I think now is the P ? Did it
> yesterday and on Linux, Ubuntu 13.4 I still get NullExceptionPointer in the
> drive grid when not running as super user.

FWIW, I am running the P version on Linux with no problem. Problems
like you describe usually happens if you have used superuser for
something that you did not need to, and shouldn't had. Maybe you ran
the server as super-user once and it created a super-user owned file
in your directories that your normal user can not modify.

Tormod