[Coco] RiBBS

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 16:29:53 EDT 2013

I have the complete set of RiBBS archives, all in LZH archive format. There
are 18 archive files in all, but the one that is the primary BBS archive
(all modules and related files/data, and notes for some of the other
archives) is RiBBS_2_10s.lzh.

I can probably create one zip archive to contain them all, or I could
probably create a disk image to hold them so you can take them directly to
the CoCo. I also collected all of the archivers I could find because that's
what it took to find the one that works with these archives. I kept ar2,
lha, xlh, pak and uuencode/uudecode.lha works with the RiBBS archives.

I haven't found my notes on which archive site(s) I found these software
on, but I can make a zip archive that contains everything, including the
archivers archive files. I still have not gotten a ftp program installed on
this computer yet, so I don't have an easy way yet to upload the resulting
zip file to the cococoding/wayne site. I could email it to someone, I
guess, and they post it for me?

Wayne