[Coco] So, how do I make Drivewire go?

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 16:17:35 EDT 2013

When I tested with my umodded coco1, I remember i tried several times and
it didn't work until I found that changing the advanced configs and adding
a Read Wait of 1 or 2 solved the problem.

But then I decided to replace the 741 and I have no regrets since them
using it at the same coco2 speed. This makes things even easier like only
one ROM cartridge.