[Coco] I dunno what happened

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Sep 23 13:28:03 EDT 2013

Wayne,
I gave it a shot
First I had to find "elapsed" in my archives as you didn't provide it on the disk or a link to it.
You also gave no specifics on doing it, so here are the steps I took and the results after copying elapsed to the disk

In Vcc (highly overclocked)

CHD /d1
CHX /d1/cmds
decode elapsed

All I got was "Initializing..." at the bottom of the screen with a flashing cursor near the top... it just hung there till I killed it

Then I tried it on my Coco 3 with same cmds.
It printed "Initializing..." at the bottom again, then cleared the screen and printed the number 67 in it's place and ended.

Don't know if this right or if it helps...

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com