[Coco] Little Johns 8 slot MPI

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 22 22:59:02 EDT 2013

On 9/22/2013 3:00 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Sunday 22 September 2013 15:52:42 Gene Heskett did opine:
The reason Glenside has boards is because we made more then was ordered.
We did not advertise enough or there was not much interest in the board
until recently.
When these are gone that is it.
When you don't have many boards ordered the cost can be high.

--

  Brian Goers     Vice President of Special Events
                     http://glensideccc.com/newindex.shtml

              The 23nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!

     Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard           April 26 & 27, 2014
     645 West North Avenue                 Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
     Lombard, IL 60148                 Socialize - 8 pm to 10 pm or beyond
     1-630-629-1500                       Sunday 10 am to 3 pm or beyond