[Coco] newb: Can I use DriveWire with my CoCo 2?

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Sun Sep 22 01:38:26 EDT 2013

As a Drivewire Newb, just give me a set of files and directions that will
work NOW with the most common vanilla setups.

If I have this set of files, and a good cable, I should be able to get
Drivewire working. It doesn't have to be the fastest, most optimized
version. It just has to work, so I get the reward for putting it all
together right. As I go along and grow in knowledge and experience, I can
get it working faster and better.

But, the intro kit needs to "just work."

If you can provide that on a central website, that will be a boon to the
community.

I'm not up to wiring my own cable right now, so I just bought a built cable
on eBay. Once it arrives, I'll know a bit more about all this.

Right now, I'm trying to make sure I have good, reliable Cocos as a starting
point.

-[ Al ]-