[Coco] newb: Can I use DriveWire with my CoCo 2?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 22:39:44 EDT 2013

On Sep 21, 2013 10:12 PM, "Bill Pierce" <ooogalapasooo at aol.com> wrote:

> Chris,
> Also, I don't know how old your version of DW4 is, but you need to
download the latest version as very few "downloads" are up to date.
> Everyone needs to "Link" Aarons Cococoding  site instead of posting out
of date downloads. There has been some trouble getting DW4 to work because
of this. Aaron updates DriveWire quite often and a download older than 2
months is too old.
> Here's the proper link:
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/drivewire4/

Thanks for mentioning that Bill.  I don't have exact numbers but certainly
more than half the bug reports I receive are for things already fixed in
the current version, often fixed for several months.

I don't have comprehensive testing facilities here, and frankly I just make
a lot of mistakes :). It is not good that there are so many old versions
floating around.