[Coco] J&M/JDOS Manual

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Sat Sep 21 02:27:51 EDT 2013

Sorry for replying to myself again! :)

I think I've managed to recall how to make disks in the various formats under JDOS:

DSKINI d

  Formats drive d in single sided 35 track RSDOS format. d = 0,1,2,3

DSKINI d,s,t

  Formats drive d in JDOS format, s = 1 or 2 (sides), t = 35 or 40 (tracks).

I'm curious about the report of this JDOS version not working with the CoCo3, as I haven't seen problems so far. I understand that I may also need to do a cut-and-jump on the PCB to fix a timing problem present when it's used on the CoCo3.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/