[Coco] RS232 Pak needed

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Fri Sep 20 11:11:45 EDT 2013

On 2013-09-20 06:08, Gene Heskett wrote:
> Assuming we do a 2 port version, and we could offer it for $60 by the time
> we get gold flashed boards, find out who made the cases Roger used, get
> some of those & modify that one for a pair of db9's, how many of you folks
> would buy it in the next year?

I would certainly consider it as long as shipping outside the United
States is not going to be a problem. I might even consider more than one
if they have a selectable base address. I suspect I would be using them
in systems without a FDC so I could easily put a couple in the FF4x range.

Even better if they can assert SLENB or whatever that signal is called
to open up the range of base addresses they can use even further. If I
have my facts straight, that might even allow for putting them in the
FF3x range.