[Coco] RS232 Pak needed

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Thu Sep 19 17:32:19 EDT 2013

I'm surprised nobody has done a project using a Max232 chip. Should be
pretty easy to use one of those to create an inexpensive pak that could be
built as a kit.

Wish I knew EE. I'd do stuff like that to help people.

Also a new lowerkit, composite adapter for Coco and Coco 2, even a disk
controller like those two for the Dragon.

-[ Al ]-