[Coco] Are Glenside IDE board available

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 18 16:24:34 EDT 2013

I did see the posts asking if the Glenside IDE board is still available.
I was a little busy this weekend so only scanned some messagesand did
not take the time to answer.
Sorry for the delay.

Yes,I have severalavailable already populatedso no need build. I have no
blankboards.
Cost $10.00
I myself have only recently wanted to put a hard drive on my system.
I will provide the original software and manual with schematic. But
there problems with the software along with difficulty in doing the
install.HDBDOS and NitrOS9 are both reported to work with the interface.

Thecard edge connectorthat a floppy controller could plug into is
available from Digi-key.
The manufacturer EDAC Part Number is 395-040-520-202.
The Digi-Key number is EDC3955402-NDand currently list for $9.43.
I have only one connectorhere.

I can receive payments with PayPal and shipping would be on an
individual basis.
I'll check on shipping materials, boxes, etc.
If you want a board let me know by email.

--

  Brian Goers     Vice President of Special Events
                     http://glensideccc.com/newindex.shtml

              The 23nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!

     Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard           April 26 & 27, 2014
     645 West North Avenue                 Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
     Lombard, IL 60148                 Socialize - 8 pm to 10 pm or beyond
     1-630-629-1500                       Sunday 10 am to 3 pm or beyond