[Coco] CoCo Price list updated

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 14:57:12 EDT 2013

Hi CoCoNuts!!

After a long hiatus, I've finally made an update to my CoCo Price List
on my website. Thanks to everyone who responded earlier to my question
about the Disto FDC.

Please keep in mind these are prices from actual auctions that have sold
- IN NO WAY am I giving any endorsement to the sale prices or any of the
sellers or buyers. The only thing I actually give my opinion on is my
thoughts on the condition of the auction item, and that's based solely
on the pictures in the auction/sale itself. However, if I win an
auction, I'll list my opinion of the items when they arrive (that hasn't
happened yet...).

That said, here's the link... http://tandycoco.com/cocopricelist.html

Later,

Brian