[Coco] Eureka! I'm Running My Coco 3 with Drivewire 4 Server Finally! or I Found a Bug in HDBDOS v1.4 DW4 Coco 3!

Ken H. dragon.atv at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 10:11:50 EDT 2013

Thanks for this fix Aaron!
Seems to work OK now also in CoCo 2 speeds  (tested on a CoCo 3 with CoCo2
DW4 roms).
HDBDOS does send the turbo code to the server, so all that's needed on the
server side is to set DetectDATurbo=true

Once the server switched to turbo mode, is there a command to switch it
back to normal mode without restarting the server?
Ken