[Coco] Coco 3 - 1 meg or 2 meg upgrade?

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 03:31:06 EDT 2013

Just have my 1 coco 3 with 512k and FD502 controller with a 5.25 and 3.5
inch drives.  The 3.5 inch is an old Compaq drive with a 5.25 inch bezel on
it that I found in a surplus store,  I have 2 regular Tandy joysticks that
I paid too much for.  I'm running it with a Commodore 1702 monitor.  I used
to have an Amiga monitor and a coco RGB to Amiga RGB converter I made but
the monitor died.

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 9:41 PM, Bruce W. Calkins <brucewcalkins at charter.net