[Coco] Coco 3 - 1 meg or 2 meg upgrade?

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Tue Sep 17 17:29:04 EDT 2013

Right now, I have:

A Coco 3 with 128k RAM
J&M Controller
FD-501 with a Single Drive

A Coco 2 64k
Lowerkit
Video Buff II
Reverse Video

A Tano Dragon 64 not working currently

A TDP-100 64k
Mark Data Composite Mod
HJL Keyboard with some broken keys
Lowerkit

I have several more Coco 2 Computers I need to test and sell.

I have 2 more FD-501s to test.
I have an older TRS-80 Color Computer Disk Drive with the Power Switch on
front, full height.
I have 2 Wico Trackballs for the Coco
I have Several Tandy Mice along with Hi-Res Adapters
I have two Coco-Max Interfaces along with the software
I have a Color-Max modified Hi-Res Adapter
I have a Speech/Soundpak
I have a Spectrum VoicePak
I have a Speech Systems Cartridge which is either a voice pak, or the speech
recognition pak
I have a Disto RS-232 Pak
I have two CH joysticks and a few Tandys
I have a Wico adapter for Atari Joysticks
I have a Spectrum Lightpen
I have a Spectrum Remote Reset
I have several assorted disk controllers, at least one with JDOS, and
another with my customized ADOS.
I have a Koala Pad
I have a Color Burner, Intronics Burner, and a third unknown Burner.
I have OS-9 Level 1 with manuals.
I have Frank Hogg Flex with manual.
I have an old Tandy 300 baud Manual Modem
I have a Spectrum Multi-Pak Extender, and many "Y" cables.
I have a Botek Serial to Parallel Adapter AND the another one which is white
and gray.
I have an IBM Graphics Printer (Epson MX-80) and a Tandy Inkjet (emulates an
IBM Proprinter)
Assorted cartridges like a RAM Checker, and a few games.
Lots more I can't remember.

This is all from memory, as I recently went through boxes of stuff. I may
find more as time goes on. I remember having a Multipak, and an 80 Column
Card, but don't see either now. I had a Disto Super Controller I loaned out,
and it got lost by the borrower.

- Al -