[Coco] Coco 3 - 1 meg or 2 meg upgrade?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Sep 17 15:54:40 EDT 2013

Hi,
Just out of curiosity, how many Coco users here have a 1 meg or 2 meg upgrade on their Coco 3s?
Mine has the 1 meg upgrade and I know Gene Heskett has a 2 megger.

Aww shucks... just describe your whole Coco collection... 1, 2 or 3. What drives, printers, outboard gear, memory, MPI, DW3 or 4 etc?
It would be nice to see the different setups people are using and what you have lying around.

Mine is:
Coco 3
Disto 1 Meg memory upgrade

Hemphill 512k upgrade (used with the Disto 1 meg upgrade above)
Eagle AT keyboard interface
Grey Multipak interface (w/pal fix & interrupts strapped)
Interior cooling fan
J&M FDC (old 1st run w/no extras)
5.25 DS/DD 40trk 360k floppy
5.25 DS/HD 80trk 720k floppy
3.5 DS/DD 80trk 720k floppy
Burke & Burk XTHD interface (drives no longer run)
Glenside Midipak
Orchestra 90cc pak
Tandy CM-8 Monitor
Tandy Power Switching system (the one big enough for a monitor stand)

Coco 1 (F-board - chicklet keys)
64k memory
CB & ECB 1.0
Radio Shack CCR-81 Cassette deck
RS X-Pad drawing tablet.
FD-502 & FD-500 FDCs
13 inch Sanyo Color TV

Extras:
PJB Parallel Printer buffer/adapter
3-Way Serial Splitter (make unknown)
4 RS Joysticks (black)
RS Color Mouse (black)
RS Deluxe Color Mouse (white/2 button)
RS Hi-Res Joystick interface
Tandy Pistol Grip Joystick (2 button)
RS DMP-100 Printer
Coco serial to Midi cable

Many game & Software carts.
2 x Performance Periphrials 512k Upgrades

Disfunctional:
2 x Coco 3s
3 x coco 2s (16k & 2 x 64k)
Various 5.25 360k & 3.5 720k drives

Probably more I'm forgetting in storage.
And no, I'm not looking to get rid of any of it :-)

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com