[Coco] Eureka! I'm Running My Coco 3 with Drivewire 4 Server Finally! or I Found a Bug in HDBDOS v1.4 DW4 Coco 3!

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Sep 17 14:53:29 EDT 2013

Thanks Aaron, I'll check it out. Wasn't the cable mod just tying a couple of the wires together on the PC DB9 end? I seem to remember that being mentioned in the DW wiki. If so, my cable is already modded for it as I used that configuration.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com