[Coco] FD-502 dual drive system on eBay (not mine)

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Tue Sep 17 12:42:11 EDT 2013

I have a Tano Dragon 64 I need to get running. It has all the socketed chips
stripped out.

I especially need a set of ROMS for it. I have burners for the Coco, I just
have to buy some EPROMs and burn them with the ROM images I downloaded.

I bought a processor for it, but can't find it right now.

I have a Coco 2 with a bad keyboard I was going to mine for parts.

- Al -