[Coco] FD-502 dual drive system on eBay (not mine)

Ken H. dragon.atv at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 01:51:58 EDT 2013

CoCo drives are expensive, but Dragon drives are even more so (and quite
rare)
There's one boxed Dragon drive up for sale now with a starting bid of
Euro150 and buy it now of 250!   (I have no connection to the seller).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IMPOSSIBLE-COMPUTER-VINTAGE-DISC-DRIVE-UNIT-DRAGON-DATA-32-64-ORDENADOR-/290975121581?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_186&hash=item43bf7800ad