[Coco] Eureka! I'm Running My Coco 3 with Drivewire 4 Server Finally! or I Found a Bug in HDBDOS v1.4 DW4 Coco 3!

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Sep 16 23:47:22 EDT 2013

Kip and Aaron, If I remember right, a while back, David Ladd was renaming some of the "fixed" DW4 related stuff (os9 drivers, hdbdos etc) to dw4 since that was what was currently being used though a lot of things have been changed since then. I may be wrong and David can verify this.
Or it could be Darren's version. Not really sure. I know my version of HDBDOS comes up:
"HDB-DOS 1.4 DW3 Coco 3"

Aaron.. could Darren's version be used in VCC 1.43? Would it make a difference in drive access? Or does the Becker port/TCP not even care about baud rates?

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com