[Coco] The lost Eurohard OS-9 L1 V2.0 FOUND!

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Sep 16 19:57:42 EDT 2013

Hi Luis!
That is a very interesting Video!  I really like the ability to switch
between 32, 40 and 51 column modes on the fly with a simple command!  At one
point I had a 51 column version of OS9 running myself, but I don't remember
any ability to switch screen sizes without reconfiguring the os9boot file.
I would like to see this capability added to NitrOS-9 Level 1 someday!  How
big of a hard drive is he running there?  Any possibility of getting a copy
of that version of OS9?  I'd like to test it in XRoar!  Thank you in
advance.
Kip