[Coco] FD-502 dual drive system on eBay (not mine)

Retro Canada retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 17:51:10 EDT 2013

i am talking about the full height unity to put half drives.

On 2013-09-16, at 5:46 PM, Sean <badfrog at gmail.com> wrote:

I put a non-Tandy drive in my old FT-502 case and it fit perfectly back in
the day.  I think I just had to change the power connector to a molex one.

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 3:16 PM, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) <
retrocanada76 at gmail.com> wrote:

> you will need to drill new holes on it since they don't match.
>

> On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 4:15 PM, Christopher Smith <csmith at wolfram.com
>> wrote:
>
>> Excellent, so it looks like I may be able to make a simple conversion
> from
>> one of the full-height units, then.  I'll just have to keep an eye out
> for
>> a half-height, DS/DD drive.  The second drive would probably be the
>> quad-density one that I have currently.  I suppose I should start looking
>> at how to swap drive IDs as well.
>>
>> Chris

>>> for a while and even under heavy disk usage (OS9L2) the power supply