[Coco] FD-502 dual drive system on eBay (not mine)

Christopher Smith csmith at wolfram.com
Mon Sep 16 16:15:06 EDT 2013

Excellent, so it looks like I may be able to make a simple conversion from one of the full-height units, then.  I'll just have to keep an eye out for a half-height, DS/DD drive.  The second drive would probably be the quad-density one that I have currently.  I suppose I should start looking at how to swap drive IDs as well.

Chris